Blue Aadhar card – In today’s time, the Aadhar card has become a man’s identity. That’s why everyone has it. Because the first identity in anything is an Aadhaar card. The color of the Aadhar card which everyone has is white but there is a Blue Aadhar card. Have you heard about it, or have you ever seen a Blue Aadhar card?
If you have not seen or heard, then today in this blog post we will tell you everything about Blue Aadhar card, so read it till the end.
What is a Blue Aadhar Card?
There are two types of Aadhar cards, one is a normal Aadhar card which usually everyone has. And the second, Blue Aadhar card is specially made for children below 5 years of age, you can get it updated when the child turns more than 5 years of age. And after this update, it becomes a normal Aadhar card. Which everyone has.
To make this Aadhar card, the Aadhar card of the parents is required. After the birth of your child, you can get his Blue Aadhar card made.
How to make a Blue Aadhar card?
To make a Blue Aadhar card, follow the steps given below –
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar @uidai.gov.in.
- Now click on “Aadhar Card Registration”.
- Now fill in the basic details like – the child’s name, parent’s mobile number, and other details. And book an appointment.
- Take the child’s birth certificate and a copy of the parent or guardian’s Aadhar card to your nearest Aadhar enrollment center as per the appointment.
- The Aadhaar Enrollment Officer will take a photograph of the child at the center.
- The Blue Aadhaar Card will arrive at your home via Doc in a few days.
Which documents will be required to make a Blue Aadhar card?
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Child’s hospital discharge certificate.
- Aadhar card of parent or guardian.
What are the benefits of making a Blue Aadhar card?
- A Blue Aadhar card is an identity card of the child. Which can be used in any identity verification.
- For admission to schools, identity is required, so by using a Blue Aadhar card you can enroll your child in school.
- This Aadhaar card does not contain biometric information of the child, so no fraud can happen to the child.
- With its help, the child can get the benefits of government schemes.
In this blog, we will know what is Blue Aadhar card and how to get a Blue Aadhar card made. You must get a Blue Aadhar card made for a child below 5 years of age in your house.